Equip Yourself With
More Than Equipment.
EDUCATION CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
Never underestimate what it takes to work way up there. For you, and everyone else who earns a living working at height, it can feel like any other day on a ladder, in bucket or on a beam. But let’s face it, your job demands an elevated level of focus, patience and confidence. Being equipped means more than just having the right equipment. It means being equipped with the right information.
Bookmark this page and visit often for newly released training courses, insider articles and product safety videos.
TECH TALK: STRAIGHT LOOP INSERT & 10K MEGA-SWIVEL
Tune into this on-demand presentation with Werner Technical Expert Kevin Denis.
LADDER CORE TRAINING
This free course will discuss the Werner Company, introduce you to Werner climbing products, and teach the basics of choosing the right ladder for the job. Earn your certificate on MyWernerCo today!
WE'RE ONSITE INSIDERS
We're not just visitors to jobsites. We live there. Training, observing and working with users and safety directors.
OUR TRAINING TEAM
- 6 Jobsite Safety and Security Members
- 28 Level 5 Safety Trainers
- 100+ Additional Werner Trainers
- 50K Users to be Trained in May
- 1 Objective—Getting You Home Safely
WE'RE ONSITE EVERYWHERE
ADDITIONAL TRAINING COURSES
- Ongoing updates for additional courses
- Quiz results displayed and reported
- Actively track progress
- Monitor trainee usage and success
- Multimedia and interactive simulations
- Checkpoints throughout courses
- Stop and restart where you left off