Werner Expands Comprehensive Fall Protection Lineup With Upgraded Anchors and Drop Safety Equipment
Mar 9, 2020
Itasca, IL, March 9, 2020 - Werner, the world leader in ladders and manufacturer of climbing products and fall protection equipment, announces the expansion of their comprehensive fall protection portfolio. Designed for professional contractors, these fall protection products include upgraded anchors and drop safety equipment that will improve workflow, keep job sites OSHA-compliant and enhance overall workplace safety.
“Fall Protection safety doesn’t end with a great personal harness; that’s only the start,” said Eric Miller, director of product management at Werner. “Werner anchors are foundational for professionals who work at height, plus our expanding lineup of drop safety equipment keeps tools safely at hand. Fall protection is a mission that extends well beyond harnesses and lanyards.”
Create secure fall protection systems with super-strong anchorage connectors
A well-designed fall protection system is only as strong as its connection to the physical structure itself. The two new anchorage connectors from Werner add more options for working on both wood and metal structures. Both are reusable and rated with a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 pounds.
- Bull Ring Anchorage Connector: designed for use on wood structures with a minimum thickness of three inches, this zinc-plated steel fall protection anchor is easily installed with three ¼” x 3” zinc-plated steel hex head lag screws or six 16D 3” 8-gauge spiral nails.
- D-Ring Anchorage Connector: designed for use on metal structures with a minimum thickness of one-quarter inch, the alloy and stainless steel fall protection anchor is quickly installed with a Grade 5 or stronger ⅜” 11 steel hex head bolt and nut.
Protect your tools, property and workers below
A tool dropped from height is, at best, an inconvenience and, at worst, a costly or even deadly accident. Werner’s new drop safety products help to keep a worker’s most commonly used tools safely tethered to them, preventing drops and enhancing productivity.
- Tape Measure Jacket: designed to fit and attach to most commonly used tape measures and built to last with no hook and loop closure to get dirty or degrade.
- Drill Jacket: quickly attaches to most commonly used power drills and designed to be used with Werner’s 5-pound tool tether.
- Smartphone Jacket: now an indispensable tool at most job sites, smartphones are kept safe and remain functional with this accessory that includes a 1-pound rated retractable tether. Fitting smartphones with dimensions up to 3.8” x 7.1”, Werner’s Smartphone Jacket has a clear, touchscreen-compatible front cover that is perforated for sound and a clear rear cover that allows for camera operation.
Werner’s new fall protection anchors and drop safety equipment are now available online and in stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.wernerfallprotection.com.
Werner, a WernerCo brand, is the world leader in ladders and has a complete line of climbing products designed for working at heights. The portfolio includes ladders, attic ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, stages, planks, stepstools, accessories and fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchors and compliance kits. From ladders to fall protection, Werner provides a full line of equipment that is engineered to give you maximum safety, durability and productivity at every height. All Werner products meet or exceed applicable international safety standards. For more information, visit www.wernerladder.com.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of access products, fall protection equipment, secure storage systems, and light-duty construction equipment. WernerCo’s business model and growth is defined by innovation and continuous improvement of the products, processes and services they deliver. WernerCo products are Trusted Everywhere Work Gets Done™! For a full list of industry-leading global brands, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.
Clara McDowell, WernerCo., 630-919-6085; [email protected]
Angie Maddox, Seed Factory, 404-996-4041; [email protected]